PrimeTime Health Plan Basic MA – Only (HMO-POS)
Choosing PrimeTime Health Plan
We believe that people choose PrimeTime Health Plan because of our person-to-person service, affordability, and clinical care coordination team. Our members are like our family. Whether they call or stop by our offices, the PrimeTime Team is always ready to talk with them and help them understand their Medicare choices. PrimeTime Health Plan is a Medicare Advantage Organization with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in the basic Medicare coverage plan depends on contract renewal.
Since 1997, PrimeTime Health Plan has been available to Medicare eligible individuals in the local communities we serve. Founded on the values of affordable pricing and service excellence. We serve: Carroll, Columbiana, Harrison, Holmes, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit, Trumbull, Tuscarawas, and Wayne counties.
Our Promise to You: When you call, someone will pick up. Your claims will be processed quickly. Your questions will be answered. And we’re always searching for the better way to do things for you.
Learn more about our 5-Star Rating and Quality Recognition.
Local, Affordable Service Makes a Difference
PrimeTime Health Plan Members Receive:
- Affordable, cost-effective premiums
- HMO-POS Plans with and without Part D prescription coverage
- Unlimited lifetime coverage
- Worldwide coverage for emergent care
- Outstanding personal customer service
- A dedicated team that's here for you
Eligibility Requirements - PrimeTime Health Plan Basic MA – Only (HMO-POS)
With PrimeTime Health Plan Basic-MA Only (HMO-POS) there are no deductibles to pay. Instead, your cost-sharing consists of co-payments or co-insurances for the services that you receive.
You are eligible for membership in our basic Medicare coverage plan as long as:
- You live in our service area: Carroll, Columbiana, Harrison, Holmes, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Stark, Summit, Trumbull, Tuscarawas, and Wayne Counties --and--
- you have both Medicare Part A and Medicare Part B (When you enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan, you continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium.)
- you are a United States citizen or are lawfully present in the United States
2023 Enrollment Forms and Additional Information
Important 2023 Plan Documents