health and wellness
HEALTH AND CARE COORDINATION SERVICES
When you have PrimeTime Health Plan, you have an experienced health team working for you.
Our Disease Management and Case Management programs will help you get the care you need, and our team of nurses and social workers are here for you when you need them.
Click any of the buttons below to learn more about these programs and self-management tools.
Health Library & Self-Management Tools
We provide the following services at no cost to you:
• Assistance with referrals and out-of-network specialists
• Help transitioning your care to panel providers
• Care coordination to help you get the most from your benefits
• A registered nurse line available 24 hours a day/7 days a week at 330-363-7600 or toll-free 1-855-409-6448
• Reliable educational materials
• Tools and resources to help you manage your health condition
• An experienced staff who will work with your doctors
• Referrals to agencies and services within your community
You may benefit from our Disease Management and Case Management services if you:
• Have questions about your health status or health care
• Have been newly diagnosed with cancer
• Are experiencing complex medical issues
• Are receiving specialty care outside of the network
• Are in need of a transplant
Contact a PrimeTime Health Plan Nurse
Speak to a disease management nurse or a case manager by calling the Service Center (numbers and hours listed below)
The Silver&Fit®Exercise & Healthy Aging Program –offers members access to a fitness center membership at a participating fitness center or select YMCA at no additional cost.
Last updated: 09/16/2021